In order to ensure the safety of all players we require that the following safety rules be followed at all times:
- Markers will remain un-cocked, pointed at the ground with a barrel cover in place at all times!
- Barrel covers may be removed within the playing field when authorized by the official referee.
- Markers may only be while playing inside the playing field and field firing range for test fire and chrono.
- NO SHOOTING OR TEST FIRING AT THE PARKING LOT!
- GOGGLES OR FACE MASK MUST BE WORN ALL TIME!
- Goggles or Face Mask may only be removed outside the playing field.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT. You cannot touch another player.
- AVOID SHOOTING AT THE HEAD AND NECK.
- NO SHOOTING AT POINT BLANK RANGE (20 FEET OR CLOSER) Use the “bang bang” Rule
- No external velocity adjusting deices or tool inside the playing field which would allow a player to adjust the marker velocity
- NO BLIND FIRE SHOOTING! Always be aware of where you are shooting at.
- NO POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS GEAR. No knifes, trip wire, firearms, explosives, or any deadly weapon inside the playing field
- NO ALCOHOL, NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCE INSIDE THE PAINTBALL FACILITY.
- NO VERBAL ABUSE. No offensive remarks about another participant’s race, religion, ethnicity, or parentage will ne tolerated.
- NO CLIMBING OF STRUCTURES. No running into, jumping on, jumping over the bunkers or inflatable bunkers.
- DO NOT TRY TO DISASSEMBLE OR ADJUST RENTAL MARKERS. If you need equipment service, notify a Field Referee or Fairfield Extreme Sports Staff, they will gladly assist you
- BYOP Players: Yellow or Orange Fill paint only allow, All paint are subject for inspection and approval by FXS Staff.
- Stricly NO SMOKING inside the playing field.
- Do not shoot the bunkers unless the game starts
- No metal spiked cleats allowed
- No Swearing, Cursing or any foul language against any individuals inside the field
- Sportsmanlike Conduct is strictly implemented inside the field
- Respect all Field Referees, Referee’s call is final
- All markers must be chrono before playing, Do not go over the field FPS (Chrono) Rules
- Anyone who violates these Field rules will be subject for field ejection and no refund.
Dress Field Ready
It goes without saying paintball is a messy sport! So it’s important to dress appropriately and to bring an extra pair of clothes to put on afterwards. Below are some basic guidelines we recommend players look over before heading to the field.